Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Superman's new super power is called Super Flare???

So apparently it was just revealed that the Superman is gaining a new power this week called...wait for it...Super Flare.  Not really original I know but it sounds a little familiar since the writers of the story have also had their hands on another "Superman" type hero from Marvel's side of the barn.  You comic fans may know him as the Sentry.  He was also a powerful man with flight and super strength and drew his powers from the sun.  Yeah...I'm sorry this is just another sad bad idea in a long list of ideas.  Right up there with nipples on the bat-suit.  Now don't get me wrong.  This is the first official super power Superman has gained in almost 70 years.  And you name it Super Flare???  OK, where is Doc Brown and the Delorean at?  I want to go back in time to when comics were worth reading.  Well since I'm sans a time machine and a theoretical physicist I guess I'll just continue reading old comics, independent comics(who actually have original ideas) and books that continue to feed the ghost within the machine.


  http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/03/dc-comics-reveals-the-name-of-supermans-new-power

No comments: