Saturday, November 29, 2014

Good Times at Arcade Jax

It's important to note that no matter what life throws at you nothing can cure you better than having a good time with true friends and family.  We spend most of our days at menial jobs where people judge us for either our performances or opinions or ethics.  People who are your friends don't judge you they're the only ones in life who truly accept you for who you are.  It's a fundamental acceptance that I've just realized while sitting a Waffle House singing Hooked on a Feeling with two of my best friends at the bar.  If I wasn't inebriated I would probably be ashamed at the looks the kitchen staff is giving us right now as well as some of the customers.  Oh well cie la vie.  Nothing beats drinking shots with your best friend at a club and then kicking his his ass at a round of Justice League Injustice and finally capping it off while doing the Soulja Boy on the dance floor.  I may be the proverbial angry black man around my friends but they wouldn't have me any other way.  So what piece of advice do I have to offer as I close this out?  Be who you are and never be afraid or ashamed to show it.

No comments: