Sunday, November 23, 2014

Holiday Hell


The holidays have arrived.  Now the mad rush is on for everyone to find the perfect turkey and save up money for all of the gifts that will be bought in preparation for Christmas.  So how will you prepare for what’s about to happen?  Me?  I’m going to do the best I can to drown myself in alcohol just to protect myself from all of the “cheeriness” that people like to bring out.  I personally can’t stand all of the fraudulent attitudes.  If you can be cheery and happy and sort of a decent person for 1 month out of the year why can’t you do that the rest of the year?  Sorry for sounding so down but you have to understand that I work in an industry where the upper-class feels entitled because they have money so when something goes wrong and not to their favor they like bitch and mope about, “I spent all this money on this concrete table and I paid to have it delivered before Thanksgiving and I want it NOW!”  Guess what?  It just fell off of a bridge so I hope all of your guests have comfortable bean bags to relax in for the long wait. 


Sorry I had to get that off my chest before things snowball even further later this season.  Anyways, I’m Master Juishin and welcome to The Nuclear Nerd Reaction!  My intention is start blogging my thoughts on shows, movies, books, comics, fights, politics…whatever I feel like sharing about.  So sit back and let me scratch my itch and vent and inform and if you feel like sharing and pontificating then do your share.  I welcome all views and opinions and hope we can have some interesting discussions.  

No comments: