Saturday, November 29, 2014

Jurassic World

I'm a little excited about Jurassic World since I saw the official trailer earlier this week.  A dinosaur theme park on an island somewhere in the Caribbean.   Let me ask you who thought this was a good idea???  

Did the first two movies not convince people that you should no fuck with dinosaurs?  You send your kid on vacation to a theme park full of dinosaurs and you don't think this is a bad idea?? 

So predicably what happens?  The dinosaurs get loose and among them is a dinosaur that is genetically engineered to be different???  This is a recipe for disaster that I've never seen!  Pffbbttt!!!!

The premise is great but the fact that people would actually let their children go off alone on these excursions is ridiculous.  Your basically serving your kids up as an appe-teaser to the dinosaurs that they love so well.  So if you have some demon spawn tha you wish to get rid of then I recommend sending them to the island.  

But I love the Jurassic Park franchise and I'll definitely go see it 2 times.  Not for the dinosaurs but for Starlord (Chris Pratt) who is a scientist who apparently tries to contain the terror and damage that will occur in the movie. So yes Jurassic World is another must see on my list for 2015.

No comments: